Last modified: November 21, 2020
Your privacy is extremely important to us so if you have any questions you can contact email@example.com.
J. Warren Exteriors operates the jwarrenexteriors.com website, which provides exterior restoration services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other personal or personally identifiable information (“personal information”); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, from third parties and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, tracking codes, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of posting material, requesting further services, or reporting a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website (for example, comments on our blog site), or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on our Website and transmitted to others at your own risk, and will be publicly available. We reserve the right to approve all User Contributions and delete User Contributions at any time.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include cookies, tracking codes, web beacons and other collection technologies.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, marketing communications, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you, and to provide you with notices about the products and services you order from us.
- To notify you about changes to, and improve, our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To administer accounts related to past or current clients.
- To better understand how visitors are interacting with the Website and help us improve our Website, products and services, through the use of tools like Google Analytics, which collects and processes data as described at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- To enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences, and to provide relevant advertisements to Website visitors on third party websites including Facebook, LinkedIn or those that are part of the Google Advertising Network.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.