Exterior Projects Are Our Specialty
Locally-owned and operated, J. Warren Exteriors was founded in 2017 with a goal of helping people with their restoration needs while putting an emphasis on customer service. We are licensed and insured in the greater Denver metro area and have more than 20 years of experience in the construction industry.
Our roofing and exterior professionals are certified in the application of the following roofing products:
- Composition/asphalt shingles
- Tile roofs
- Fabricated metal roofs
- Stone coated steel roofs
- EPDM/TPO roofs
- And more
Insurance Funded Resoration
We’re here to help you through your insurance funded restoration process. Hail, wind, snow, etc. can cause damage to your home in which you’ll need to file a claim through your insurance company. Before you do this, call us for a free inspection, during which we’ll assess the damage and educate you on if it’s worth filing a claim or not. Filing a zero-payout claim or too many claims will result in increased insurance premiums, and we’re here to advise you on what’s right for you, not us. Unlike companies who walk door-to-door to sell their services following a large storm, we pride ourselves on being honest, ethical and reliable. If a claim is warranted, we can help you with the restoration and keep you informed every step of the way.
A Variety of Materials for A Variety of Needs
There are a variety of materials and manufacturers to choose from when re-roofing your home. We’ve formed partnerships with well-respected, high-quality manufacturers to ensure your investment leaves you worry-free for years to come. We’re here to answer questions regarding the benefits of one material versus another to ultimately identify the best option for preferences and your home.
- Asphalt Shingles: A type of shingle that uses asphalt for waterproofing. It is one of the most widely-used roofing covers in North America because it has a relatively inexpensive up-front cost and wide variety of styles and colors. Preferred manufacturers include CertainTeed, GAF and Owens Corning.
- Concrete Tile: Concrete roof tiles are a durable long-lasting alternative for roof covering. The use of concrete tile on roofs began during the development of ancient civilizations and has evolved throughout the years. However, the basic premise remains the same; Concrete tiles shed water and are tough with respect to weathering. The use of high-quality materials in conjunction with proper attention to details at valleys and other roof junctions provides a hard-wearing roof system that will shed water and resist deterioration for many years. Boral is the only concrete tile manufacturer in Colorado today.
- Metal: Metal roofing technology dates to Biblical times. Its popularity has grown through the ages and currently commands a substantial share of the roofing market. Metal has always been regarded as a premium roofing covering with higher initial cost. Its substantial longevity, however, provides superior value when considering life-cycle costs. There are many types, which include standing seam and stone-coated steel. Manufacturers include DECRA and Premium Panels.
- Fiber Cement: Though less common than asphalt shingles, wood shake, metal and tile roofing, fiber cement and synthetic roofing materials are used throughout the United States. They are made of a mixture of polymer-modified Portland cement, silica, and individual cellulose fibers. They are a lightweight alternative to concrete, shake, and slate roofs while still giving the same look and durability.
- Wood Shake: Wood roofing is a durable and rustic alternative to asphalt shingles. A draw back to wood roofing is that as western red cedar trees become more scarce, so does wood roofing. Wood shake is also a fire hazard and in our drier Colorado climate, not a suggested material for roofing. Repairs can be made to wood shake along with coating it to prolong the lifespan.
Siding Repairs and Replacement
We do repairs to vinyl siding and Hardie board siding.
We offer 5-in., 6-in. and specialty seamless gutters, including repairs and full replacements.
Touch Ups and Full Paint Jobs
We offer touch ups to exterior painting as well as full exterior paint jobs. We use all manufacturers, including Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, as well as other top-of-the-line products.